I'm happy to announce some upcoming Strategic Workforce Planning masterclasses in Melbourne (July), Sydney (July), and Auckland (August). Attendees at the recent Wellington Workshop described it as
- "A thought provoking and clarifying call to action.";
- "Practical, experience-based learning about a comprehensive model for conducting workforce planning";
- "A relaxed, social environment that made participation and involvement easy.";
- "A fascinating introduction to the world of Strategic Workforce Planning."; and
- "Not having enough morning tea".
We're fixing that last one. If you're interested in attending, more information, dates, and bookings for both Australian and New Zealand courses can be found here.